nv-l

[nv-l] Several things - loading mibs and forwading specific traps to a specific IP address in addition to TEC1

2003-04-29 15:45:51
Subject: [nv-l] Several things - loading mibs and forwading specific traps to a specific IP address in addition to TEC1
From: "Pearson, George" <GPearson AT bcbsm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:40:46 -0400

I have loaded mibs  MIB70305.MB for five Server Irons.
I have added the IP addresses for the Server Irons to netmon.seed file and issued a netmon -y  command to discover new addresses.

I have added a destination IP address to forward these specific traps from the Server Irons, using  "Set options for Trapd daemon".

I have stopped and restarted the Trapd daemon.
I can ping the Server Irons as well as the destination IP address where the traps are to be forwarded.

I do not see any traps from the Server Irons,  what am I missing???

George Pearson
(313) 225-8306