nv-l

[nv-l] netmon parameter Delete Node Down

2003-04-22 05:53:32
Subject: [nv-l] netmon parameter Delete Node Down
From: "Gehrig, Winfried" <winfried.gehrig AT eds DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:51:33 +0100
Hello,

we are running Netview V6.02 on AIX and would like to adapt the time for
automatic deletion of unreachable symbols.
On our installation, symbols not reachable for a week disappear without
notice.

How can I adapt the netmon parameter "Delete node down after X days"

Where can I find this parameter ?

Where can I find informations about deleted icons ?
Is there a log-file ?

Thank You for any hint.

Winfried.Gehrig AT eds DOT com