nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netview and Jetty Logs

2003-04-17 11:26:17
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview and Jetty Logs
From: Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT com
To: jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk, Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT com, nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:23:05 -0400
The following is what shows in the file that you mention:

# This file defines users passwords and roles for a HashUserRealm
#
# The format is
#
# Passwords may be clear text, obfuscated or checksummed.  The class
# com.mortbay.Util.Password should be used to generate obfuscated
# passwords or password checksums
#
admin   : admin,Administrator
root    : root,SuperUser

Are these the logins and passwords to access the logs?

Thanks,

Herman E. Caballero
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Communication Services