nv-l

Re: [nv-l] SNMPD won't start

2003-03-31 14:38:19
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNMPD won't start
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:21:26 -0500
What platform?  AIX?
Issue "startsrc -s snmpd" from the command line and see what you get. Then
go check the snmpd.log for error messages.  /etc/snmpd.conf will tell you
where it is.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT com
03/31/2003 02:08 PM