nv-l

[nv-l] Duplicate IP Address

2003-03-26 11:08:16
Subject: [nv-l] Duplicate IP Address
From: "Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik AT pbsg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:28:27 -0600
NetView 6.0.3 AIX 4.3.3

I can tell from the behavior I am seeing on a node that I must have a
duplicate IP address. Does anyone know of a way to find the duplicate? I
keep seeing an interface getting deleted and added for a node but it is
listed in the trpad.log as en0 and not the address so I cant track it there.

Thanks,

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group
Event Systems Management