nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Advance Netview Class

2003-03-26 07:21:23
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Advance Netview Class
From: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio AT DigitalNet DOT com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:09:11 -0500
I am most certainly interested.

Regards,

Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Jane Curry [mailto:jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk]
        Sent: Fri 3/21/2003 1:39 PM
        To: CATALINA MARTINEZ; NetView mailing list

        Catalina,
        I am just in the process of updating the Advanced NetView class. We are
        hoping to pilot it in the UK in May. I obviously don't control the
        schedules of folk who run education classes, but I would hope that the
        class ought to be available for folk to teach sometime around June.

        The best way to get classes scheduled is for lots of people to ask for
        it, so..... anyone else interested?
        Here is the outline of what we are currently planning in the updated
class.

        * What's new in NetView
        * Customizing NetView menus – X Windows and Web Console
        * IBM Tivoli Switch Analyzer
        * Correlation techniques within NetView
        * Integrating NetView with Framework and RDBMS
        * What's new in TEC 3.8
        * Integrating NetView and TEC
        * TEC Correlation of NetView events
        * ITM - What's new and integration with NetView
        * NetView with Firewalls and CNAT

        Cheers,
        Jane

        CATALINA MARTINEZ wrote:

        > Does anyone know if and when an Advance Netview class will be offered
        > in the US? This course if offered in different countries but I have
        > yet to see in the US.
        > thanks
        > Catalina
        > AIX 4337 Netview 7.1.2

        Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
        Copyright (c) 2003 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.
All rights reserved.