nv-l

RE: [nv-l] RE : [nv-l] how to have netview reread location.conf

2003-03-26 04:23:25
Subject: RE: [nv-l] RE : [nv-l] how to have netview reread location.conf
From: bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:11:07 +0100
Francois,

according to my experience, to reread the location.conf file, just exit and
restart the read/write GUI.   Stopping any daemon is not necessary.

Regards,
Bernard Baudoux.
4932 Application Networking / Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69
bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.