nv-l

[nv-l] nvpagerd

2003-03-25 14:30:11
Subject: [nv-l] nvpagerd
From: bducharme AT avdl DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:17:54 -0500
Hi,

I had a problem with nvpagerd on Netview.
But it always said "message sent succesfully" in my logs.
The only place where i found an error was in nvpagerd.alog.
The error was: error: carrier BELL said "too slow - good bye".
Anyone saw that error ?

I restarted nvpagerd this morning and everything went fine after that.

How can i monitor nvpagerd ?
Anyone monitoring nvpagerd and get an alert if anything goes wrong ?

Thanks

Ben