nv-l

[nv-l] NetView fonts

2003-03-07 15:55:36
Subject: [nv-l] NetView fonts
From: "Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik AT pbsg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:41:54 -0600
For the AIX version of NetView I have added the following to the ..Xdefaults
in my home directory to change my fonts:

*size30Font:   6x11
*size20Font:   6x11
*size10Font:   6x11
*smallFont:    6x11
OVw*submapDialog*XmList*FontList:       6x11

How would I do this for the Linux RedHat version? Is there a different file
that needs updating?

Thanks,

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group