nv-l

[nv-l] Web Console Help

2003-02-26 16:38:07
Subject: [nv-l] Web Console Help
From: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio AT DigitalNet DOT com>
To: "Netview Forum" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:26:17 -0500
Hello Fellow Netview Users,

I'm at a loss with regard to how the Web Console is configured.  I'm unable to
delete events from the event list within the Web Console, also, I'm seeing
different events in the Web Console than what is stored in the Native Console.
. .

Any ideas on where to start to diagnose the problem would be greatly
appreciated. . .I want to be able to see that both the Native and Web Consoles
have access to 'All Category Events'.  How can I verify that?

Many thanks,

Dan