nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Color propogation through submaps

2003-02-13 11:35:38
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Color propogation through submaps
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>
To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:36:48 -0500
Not easily ... actually very complicated.

The only easy options you have are the "Propigate Most Critical/Compound
Propigated".  You can try to use the Ack system, but I needed to add 500 or
so lines of code using the API to get it to work the way I wanted.

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated