nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Forwarding Events To Tec

2003-02-09 19:38:17
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Forwarding Events To Tec
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:54:33 -0500

That is now in chapter 5 of the Configuration Guide.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      reamd@Nationwide.

                      com                      To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli
DOT com
                                               cc:

                      02/07/2003 10:53         Subject:  [nv-l] Forwarding
Events To Tec
                      AM

Hi List,
           I have just loaded 7.1.3 on AIX 5.1 without framework and
looking to forward event to TEC 3.8..  I looked at the Netview Admin Guide
Version 7 PG 104 and it tells me  "Refer to Tivoli Netview for Unix
Installation and Configuration Guide for information about how to configure
Tivoli Netview to forward events to the Tivoli Enterprise Console"  I find
no such manual??  Is there one and where can I find it?

Thanks, Dave

*NOTE*
help line at 1-800-TIVOLI8(848-6548)