nv-l

RE: [nv-l] RFI Router marginal?

2002-11-06 15:18:44
Subject: RE: [nv-l] RFI Router marginal?
From: "James Brunke" <jbrunke AT ctsgi DOT com>
To: "'Leslie Clark'" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>, <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:18:44 -0500
Leslie-

An ovobjprint shows the router as Marginal and the interface which
should be Unmanaged as Critical.  When I look at the map, the interface
"looks" unmanaged (it is brown and when I right click on it, my options
include Manage).  If I Manage then Unmanage the interface on the map,
the Router Up message immediately is issued and the IP status of the
interface in the ovobjprint is now Unmanaged.

I've got a problem opened with support on this one, I'll let you know
how it comes out...

Thanks, Jim

James Brunke
Crystal Technology Solutions Group