nv-l

Re: [nv-l] problems applying web client scopes

2002-10-22 10:03:49
Subject: Re: [nv-l] problems applying web client scopes
From: "Hendrik Zahn" <hendrik.zahn AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson AT gerlingncm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:03:49 +0200
Hi Peter,
there is a limitation/restriction of current design.
It is not enough to have the default map (with name default) opened but
you must have opened this map in r/w mode.

This is an information from development.

MfG./ Best regards
Hendrik Zahn (L2 EMEA Tivoli NetView Support)

Need help with Tivoli Software Products?
Ask Tivoli!
http://www.tivoli.com/asktivoli (login with your customer account)

Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson AT gerlingncm DOT com> on 22.10.2002 14:51:41