nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Problem Acknowledging

2002-10-11 09:13:57
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Problem Acknowledging
From: bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:13:57 +0200
Paul,

is this not working at all or is it working for the operator acknowledging and
not propagated to the others ?

in the second case, you have to define the following environment variable for
all your users :

NVMAPGLOBALACK=1

so that when one acknowledges an object, the other operators can see it.

I am also using 7.1.2 on AIX 4.33 with this variable set and have no problem
when acknowledging.

Hope this helps,
Bernard Baudoux.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>