nv-l

[nv-l] Problem Acknowledging

2002-10-08 14:46:05
Subject: [nv-l] Problem Acknowledging
From: Paul_Woodward AT PepBoys DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:46:05 -0400
Hi,
     I am running Netview 7.12 on AIX 4.3.3. I recently upgraded from
version 6.02. I seem to be having a problem acknowledging devices. It was
working in the previous version but it does seem to be working now. Has
anyone else seen this issue? Any information would be helpful.

               Thanks,
                    Paul

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and
only for the use of the intended addressee(s).  If you have received this
communication in error, any disclosure or use of such information is strictly
prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies.
Thank you.