nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NVATTR definitions

2002-10-28 20:40:47
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NVATTR definitions
From: Gareth Holl <gholl AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi AT ssa DOT gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:40:47 -0400

Not all 50 trap attributes are used by every enterprise. In other words it varies by enterprise and even by individual traps for a particular enterprise. You won't find definitions for other enterprises besides NetView's in the NetView documentation.

Refer to NetView Administrator's guide, within the chapter on configuring events for an explanation of the event attribute values. Also in this guide, refer to the appendix (appendix A I think) for information on the NetView Internal Traps.

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

"Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi AT ssa DOT gov>

10/28/2002 02:39 PM