nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Daemon checking

2002-10-30 10:31:28
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Daemon checking
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:31:28 -0600
Can someone email me a copy of nvmon? I cannot get it cut and paste from the
pdf or html versions of the Red Book. (well I can but I really don't want to
have to insert 5 pages of carriage returns where they are supposed to go).
Also, anyone have  a comment on running this script under solaris? I'm not a
huge scripting guy so obvious changes are not likely to be obvious to me.