nv-l

[nv-l] Problem in creating records from database tables using nvColTable

2002-09-05 00:36:42
Subject: [nv-l] Problem in creating records from database tables using nvColTable
From: anand anupam <ananda AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:06:42 +0530

Hi Everybody,

We are having NetView 6.0.2 on AIX 4.3.3

We are pushing snmp data from /usr/OV/databases/snmpCollect to db2 through  RIM using nvColToSQL.

We wanted to delete the records from snmp tables (COLDATA etc.) on DB2 before initiating this datapush. For this we are trying to use

"/usr/OV/bin/nvColTable -C -v". But the following error message is coming and the records does not get deleted.
*****
Connected to RIM server.
 Database Server is not present or not enough disk space for log files, temp fil
es and rollback segment or tables  do not exist in the database.
ERROR:  Could not clear tables associated with the snmpCollect application.
Disconnecting from database server.
nvColTable failed.  See log file, /usr/OV/log/dblog, for details.
*****

I have checked the RIM connectivity. It is OK. Obviously, the database servers is also available. I am herewith attaching "dblog" file for any expected error.

Can  some one suggest me where to look into? Please intimate me for any specific information.

<<dblog>>
Regards,
Anupam

The information contained in this message is BPCL's Confidential and Proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, he/she is hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its content is strictly prohibited.  In such case, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.  Further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BPCL.