nv-l

[nv-l] Availability and node up/down trap

2002-09-04 04:46:48
Subject: [nv-l] Availability and node up/down trap
From: ozcan AT sibnet.com DOT tr
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:46:48 +0300
Hi all,

I have a Netview 7.1.2 running on NT.

I want to monitor some specific nodes and send a mail when these nodes are
up or down. These nodes can be servers, routers or switches.

I also want to report the availability of these nodes monthly.

Does anybody know how can I do these?

Thanks.

|  OZCAN CAVUS | Sibnet Bilgisayar Eğitim ve Danışmanlık | |
|                         Suite: -                         |
|  Tie-Line: - | Outside: - | E-mail: ozcan AT sibnet.com DOT tr  |
|   [ Mailing: Atatürk Cad. Ulya Engin İş Merkezi No:68/8  |
|        Kat:5  - Kozyatağı, İstanbul 81090 Turkey ]       |