nv-l

[nv-l] ISDN status on cisco 1760 routers

2002-09-25 08:36:31
Subject: [nv-l] ISDN status on cisco 1760 routers
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins AT anpost DOT ie>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:36:31 +0100

Greetings,

I am having a little problem with getting the correct status from ISDN dialer interface on cisco 1760 routers.  The interface remains ifOperStatus Dormant even when becomes active.  This problem does not occur in any of our other Cisco routers (2620, 2650).

We are running 12.2(4)XW EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE on the 1760s.  Could this be a Cisco bug? Has anyone else come across this problem?

Regs

Colin Mulkerrins
Tivoli Administration
An Post