nv-l

Re: [nv-l] trapd.conf setup and ruleset configuration

2002-09-24 11:17:56
Subject: Re: [nv-l] trapd.conf setup and ruleset configuration
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:17:56 -0400
You haven't forgotten anything.  There is no built-in mechanism to pass
the fixed text of the Event Log message defined in trapd.conf.   That
function is not provided in nvcorrd.   You'll have to provide your own
mechanism to obtain it.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
09/24/2002 11:09 AM