nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NVDBIMPORT - How can I import multi line string fields.

2002-09-23 18:30:26
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NVDBIMPORT - How can I import multi line string fields.
From: "Stephen Hochstetler" <shochste AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:30:26 -0500
Don,

Hi there!   If I were you, I would put my notes into a web page, 1 per
object.   Then use the database field to hold my link.   Then update my
NetView menu to open the link from field whenever I want the info....
For that matter, the link could be simply <link>/<object name> which would
be a consistent name not needing a database field.   Just write a little
script to open a browser to it from NetView.

Kind regards,
Stephen Hochstetler              shochste AT us.ibm DOT com
International Technical Support Organization  - Austin
Office - 512-436-8564                      FAX - 512-436-9326

ITSO redbooks at  http://www.redbooks.ibm.com