nv-l

[nv-l] Router Interface Object Creation.

2002-09-23 13:54:58
Subject: [nv-l] Router Interface Object Creation.
From: "Doug Anderson" <DANDER1 AT agribank DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:54:58 -0500
Can someone help me to figure out how to make Netview version 7.1 create
router interface objects.  I thought that a demand poll would create the
objects but this didn't work.  A restart doesn't seem to create them
either.

The interface S1/1.2 is up, up.  Other interface object have and still
do exist.  This is a newly assigned interface and it appears to me that
since the interface object doesn't show up, I don't get a link between
that router and it's downstream neigher.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Doug Anderson
651-282-8868