nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Changing the IP-address of the netview server

2002-09-20 02:16:15
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Changing the IP-address of the netview server
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:16:15 +0100
You should find this in the installation and configuration guide.  If
your
NetView is installed on top of Tivoli Framework, you will also need to
adjust
the Framework.  Leslie had a good append on the forum.  Search on move
AND
Framework AND odadmin - you should find it there.

Cheers,
Jane

"Klein, Wolfgang" wrote:

> At this weekend we want move the netview server to another place and
change
> his ip-address. I only remember that i have to call reset_ci, but i
think
> that i forget something. Where can i find the description of the
procedure.
> How and with which keyword i can search in the nv-l archive.
>
> --
> Thanks for help
>
> Wolfgang Klein

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.