nv-l

[nv-l] Re: [tme10] [TEC] NV 7.1.2 + TEC 3.7.1 new ruleset(s)

2002-09-17 01:58:13
Subject: [nv-l] Re: [tme10] [TEC] NV 7.1.2 + TEC 3.7.1 new ruleset(s)
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:58:13 +0100
Hi Blane,
I looked at netview.rls only last week and rather thought it was a backward step
in functionality.  It looked like most of  the correlation had disappeared and
there were lots of trivial rules that could have been written far more
efficiently.  I only had an hour or so,  and I may have missed some subtlties
but
I have it on my list to go back and probably rewrite lots of netview.rls and
incorporate some of the correlation from nvserverd.rls, as a starting point.

Anyone else??
Cheers,
Jane