nv-l

Re: [nv-l] dump router list into a text file

2002-09-13 07:15:10
Subject: Re: [nv-l] dump router list into a text file
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:15:10 +0200
/usr/OV/bin/nvUtil e "(isRouter=TRUE)" > textfile

|         |           "Qureshi, Fawad" |
|         |           <Fawad.Qureshi@ss|
|         |           a.gov>           |
|         |           12.09.2002 22:23 |

  |       To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l] dump router list into a text file

Hi,

Netview 7.1.1 on AIX 4.3.3

How do I dump a list of all routers (mostly Cisco) known to Netview into a
text file. Thanks.

Cheers,

Fawad Qureshi
RSIS - DNE