nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netview on Windows

2002-09-10 13:24:00
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview on Windows
From: "Scott Hammons" <s.hammons AT ais-nms DOT com>
To: "IBM NetView Discussion" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:24:00 -0500
I concur with James.  I only have a couple of things to add:

On stability, I would have to say AIX is better.  You will deal more with
O/S issues on NT/2000.

It is not recommended that you have TEC and NetView on the same box.  If you
are planning to do it make sure you have the processors, drive space and
memory to handle it.

HTH,

Scott

Scott Hammons, Senior Consultant