nv-l

[nv-l] PS printing from Netview with eXceed

2002-08-22 12:15:06
Subject: [nv-l] PS printing from Netview with eXceed
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:15:06 -0400
This is not really a Netview issue, but perhaps someone has figured
it out. I'm trying to print maps, etc to a postscript printer. It works
fine from
one emulator user, but not from another. The working one is running
eXcursion
as their emulator. The failing one is running eXceed. This one gives
me all black printouts. This is the case whether I use the printtool, or
whether I use my 'quickprint' application, which uses xpr | lpr. When
I'm in the printtool, the preview actually shows an all-gray screen,
no matter which settings I choose. So I figure it is an emulator issue,
but I cannot imagine what it would be. Thanks for any clues...

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit