nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Walking a new MIB

2002-08-20 13:10:48
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Walking a new MIB
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:10:48 -0400
Exactly which MIB loader did you use to load this MIB?
Only the Java one, mibloader.sh or mibloaderpanel will allow you to see
the MIB from the web console.
snmpwalk, on the other hand uses a completely different, and V1-only MIB
loader:  xnmloadmib.   It does not know about V2, so numbers are all
you'll get, unless you can load an equivalent V1 copy.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

D T <dtmitre AT yahoo DOT com>
08/20/2002 12:23 PM