nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Web based event browser

2002-08-14 11:03:01
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Web based event browser
From: bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:03:01 +0200
Dejan,

I have the same problem with 7.11.   I have called support about this and they
said it is a known problem (IY28934).  Here's the description of the apar:

The web client event browser stops when the rectrap process
cored. This occurred when an undefined trap was received from a
remote router.  (not a netmon-generated trap)

According to support, it is corrected in 7.12.

Regards,
Bernard Baudoux,
Fortis Banque.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>