nv-l

[nv-l] Netview graphs

2002-08-13 09:33:10
Subject: [nv-l] Netview graphs
From: "Brian Green" <brian.green AT cgi DOT com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:33:10 -0400
I have been asked a question about the Netview SNMP graphs that I cannot
answer, but I hope that someone out there can!

We have a need to provide the graphs of collected SNMP data to our customer,
but we are not completely comfortable giving them a NetView console due to
the network location of the NetView server.  I have been asked if there is a
way to get Netview to periodically produce the graphs and save them to files
that we can then publish in some form - how we publish them is not
essential, we'll figure that out as we go.

Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian W. Green
Consultant
CGI InfoSec COE
CGI Information Systems and Management Consulting
275 Slater Street, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5H9
(613) 234-2155