nv-l

[nv-l] netviewd

2002-08-02 11:35:45
Subject: [nv-l] netviewd
From: "Gallagher, Bob" <bob.gallagher AT firstcitizens DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:35:45 -0400

Hi All,

I have just installed NetView 7.1.2 and am having trouble getting the netviewd daemon to activate. I am at ML09 on AIX 4.3.3. Here is the message I get back:

 object manager name: netviewd
 behavior:          OVs_WELL_BEHAVED
 state:               NOT_RUNNING
 PID:                 40124
 last message:
 exit status:         exit(1)

Thanks,
bob

This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.