nv-l

[nv-l] Re: [NV-L] Netview 7.1 Training/Advance Netview Training

2002-06-20 04:47:12
Subject: [nv-l] Re: [NV-L] Netview 7.1 Training/Advance Netview Training
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:47:12 +0100
Hi Dave,
We are running the Advanced NetView class, NetView for Unix for Senior
Administrators, in the UK on July 8th.  Details at
http://www-5.ibm.com/services/learning/uk/ta-iris.nsf/(ExtCourseNr)/TM21SAGB
Bookings need to come in this week to ensure it runs.

Re updating classes to NetView V7, I hear that something is in plan but no
dates yet.  It seems like there is far more focus on
web-based training in Tivoli at the moment, rather than classroom,
instructor-lead courses - shame I say!

Cheers,
Jane