nv-l

RE: [nv-l] xnmsnmpconf

2002-06-04 12:15:01
Subject: RE: [nv-l] xnmsnmpconf
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:15:01 -0400
I think you meant this for the list. What trace data are you
interested in?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      "Curtin, James

                      [IT]"                    To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      <james.curtin@cit        cc:

                      igroup.com>              Subject:  RE: [nv-l] xnmsnmpconf

                      06/04/2002 10:13

                      AM

Is there any doc on how to read trace data generated?