nv-l

[nv-l] Switch Analyzer Presentation - Mark your calendar

2002-04-25 16:44:08
Subject: [nv-l] Switch Analyzer Presentation - Mark your calendar
From: "Pam Geiger" <pgeiger AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:44:08 -0400
Since I've gotten such good response on the desire for a Switch Analyzer
presentation, I think it's a good idea to go ahead with it. I'll send out
all of the technical details in the next day or two, but in the meantime,
wanted to give you the information so you can save the date on your
calendars:

When: Friday, May 3
Time: 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time

I plan to use the emeeting format that we used last time, but it looks
like you'll be able to download the presentation rather than my having to
email it this time. I'll send all of that information in the next note.

Pam
Pam Geiger
Tivoli Performance and Availability Evangelist
pgeiger AT us.ibm DOT com
919-224-1665, T/L 687-1665