nv-l

[nv-l] RE: [OVWDB] cache size

2002-04-24 15:53:47
Subject: [nv-l] RE: [OVWDB] cache size
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>
To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:53:47 -0400
Davis, sorry, had to do it ;)

The manual discusses two options.

1.  Determining you cache size (there is a whole section on how todo this).

2.  Setting the cache size to 0 and letting Netview determine it dynamically
for you.

I do not remember seeing or reading anything that was a 'recommendation',
only options.

Hopefully this answers your question,
Jason

Jason Allison