nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Cisco trap unknown

2002-04-12 08:53:03
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Cisco trap unknown
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice AT SAQ.qc DOT ca>
To: "'jmfrancoz AT soluziona DOT com'" <jmfrancoz AT soluziona DOT com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:53:03 -0400
try this link may be it will help you

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs

http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/

-----Message d'origine-----
De : jmfrancoz AT soluziona DOT com [mailto:jmfrancoz AT soluziona DOT com]
Envoyé : 12 avril, 2002 08:39
À : nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Objet : [nv-l] Cisco trap unknown

Hi all:

Could anyone help me?

Working with the Netview Event Console sometimes I receive a event storm
from a los of managed routers. These routers send to me the following cisco
trap:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.74.2. My system can´t understand this trap because Netview
hasn´t it loaded in its traps database (addtrap).

I have meged the common file /opt/OV/newconfig/OVSNMP-RUN/trapd.conf in my
system but this trap is not added yet.

...Could someone help me where I could find the meaning of this trap??
... what is the sub-agent cisco wich create it?

Thank you very much:

Jose M.