nv-l

Re: [nv-l] RE: NetView (AIX) and SNMP v2 trap

2002-03-14 12:45:03
Subject: Re: [nv-l] RE: NetView (AIX) and SNMP v2 trap
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Quan Guo <quan.guo AT veritas DOT com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:45:03 -0500
Yes.  As I said, NetView for UNIX does.  That means all supported UNIX
platforms.  AIX,, Solaris, and Digital UNIX in Version 6.0.  AIX, and
Solaris for 7.1 (suuport for igital was dropped in Version 7.1).

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Quan Guo <quan.guo AT veritas DOT com>
03/14/2002 12:04 PM