nv-l

RE: [nv-l] What is the latest version of framework which works wi th TIPN?

2002-03-08 00:36:02
Subject: RE: [nv-l] What is the latest version of framework which works wi th TIPN?
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com, "'John Moon'" <johnmoon1 AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:06:02 +0530

John,

You can install TIPN with FW 3.7.1 also. TIPN comes with multiple sub components, which of them are you looking for ?
for inventory integration, check Tivoli inventory version if it is 3.6.x then you can straight away work with it. but if you have Tivoli inventory 4.0 then there is a patch which fixes schema. refer TIPN patch 6.2-NVW-0001E.

Regards,
Santosh