nv-l

[nv-l] Re: Web Console and IE 6.0

2002-03-28 14:16:42
Subject: [nv-l] Re: Web Console and IE 6.0
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
To: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:16:42 -0600
Yesterday I wrote:

> Anyone encountered any difficulty with Internet Explorer 6.0 and the Web
Console? I never get the login screen. I checked the Java Plug-In setup in
the Control Panel. I > > set the -mx64m in the Java runtime parameters.

> If I use IE 5.x it works just fine. As soon as I access the URL the
browser will download the 1.3.1_2 plug in and proceed to the login screen.

> Any suggestions?

I was able to get the Web Console working. I downloaded the 1.3.1_2 JRE
plug-in directly from www.sun.com. And then I ran the install.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car