nv-l

Re: [nv-l] duplicate IP addresses

2002-02-13 11:33:16
Subject: Re: [nv-l] duplicate IP addresses
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:33:16 -0500

It may be that your old node name is still present in the availability portion of the database.
Try running "uptimer -d" to clear that, and then delete and re-discover your node

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT Com

02/12/2002 02:56 PM