nv-l

[nv-l] Collect data

2002-01-31 15:22:12
Subject: [nv-l] Collect data
From: Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez <pavillegas AT epsa.com DOT co>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:22:12 -0500
Hi,

Netview 6.02 and w2k

Anyone knows how I can collect a MIB data only of some instances of a node?
On the instance field I give the notation that the Netview Help provide,
that is: [1-5] (with this expresion it will collect the data of the
interfaces 1 through 5), but when I list the data with snmpodump it collect
the instances 1,11,21,31,5,15,25,35 that is all the interfaces that have 1
and 5 and not that I expect.

Anyone knows what I can do to collect the instances that I want ?

Thanks
Pablo A. Villegas