nv-l

[nv-l] NetView Install Errors

2002-01-31 11:30:18
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Install Errors
From: "Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:30:18 -0600

NetView 6.0 AIX 4.3.3

I am attempting to install NetView 6.0 on a test box and I am receiving errors. I have run the NVprereq.sh script and everything is OK there. The node I am installing on is a 3.7.1 TMR and I am installing from a NT Managed Node also at 3.7.1. I have checked the software CD as well as copied the data to the HDD of the Managed Node to make sure that the source software was not the issue. I ahve used this CD before to install. I have installed the NetView Framework Patch 6.0 as well. Here is the output of the NVS_60_BIN_before.error file.

"NVS_60_BIN_before.error" [Read only] 36 lines, 676 characters
+ /bin/sh -xe
+ 0< /tmp/sh33612.2
+ [ -f /tmp/.noNVPrereqCheck ]
+ set +e