nv-l

Re: [nv-l] How to make the IP internet as my home map when I log in ?

2002-01-27 06:40:10
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How to make the IP internet as my home map when I log in ?
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:40:10 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How to make the IP internet as my home map when I
log in ?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:35:07 +0000
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang AT lmco DOT com>

Hi Peter,
If you select the Edit menu and then follow "Modify / Describe" ->
"Map", the
first box you get to configure is "Home Submap" and a "Submap List" box
from
which to select the opening submap you want.  This is documented on page
73 of
the Admin Guide (for NV 7.1).

One thing I have noticed with NetView shipments - you very rarely get a
paper
version of the Admin Guide unless you specifically order it, but all the
manuals
are shipped soft-copy.

Cheers,
Jane