nv-l

Re: [nv-l] HSRP

2002-01-23 22:28:16
Subject: Re: [nv-l] HSRP
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:28:16 -0500
This needs to go to the list. It is beyond me...

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                    "Scott Bursik"

                    <tivoliesm@hot       To:     Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                    mail.com>            cc:

                    01/23/02 02:31

                    PM

Would setiing HSRP work for nodes in a AIX High Availability Cluster? We
have issues when there is a HA event and we have a node go down and another
node assumes the identity of the interface for that node. It seems that
there a lot of similarities between HA and HSRP.

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group
scott.bursik AT pbsg DOT com