nv-l

Netview 7.1 Web Client Applet Problems

2002-01-02 07:59:33
Subject: Netview 7.1 Web Client Applet Problems
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson AT ncmgroup DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:59:33 +0100
Recently upgrade from 6.0.2 to 7.1 partly for the improvements in the
webclient. I seem to be experiencing some problems getting the client to
work. The standalone installation downloaded from the NV Server and works
without any problems, but pointing a web browser at
http://<netview_server>:8080/netview/NetviewApplet.htmls result in page not
found. I've had a look through /usr/OV/www directory and cannot seem to
locate this file, other pages are accessible.

Server is AIX 4.3.3-08, client machine is W2K running IE5.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.