nv-l

RE: Changing Object Status

2001-12-28 17:02:23
Subject: RE: Changing Object Status
From: "Paul Sandler" <paul AT swebs DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:02:23 -0800
Thanks for your advise Don.  I would like to actually have an icon.
Poll for each software application and then turn their respective icon
a color dependent on the variable response.  Each appl has a variable
that represents up, down, coming_up, going_down.  You would think that
this wouldn't be such a difficult task?  Create and icon, poll (or
watch for traps) and change the object status in the db on the results.

Your idea of using the MLM is a good option.

Paul