nv-l

RE: Missing object

2001-12-12 13:24:39
Subject: RE: Missing object
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:24:39 -0600
Just to expand a bit more...

My belief has been, that the delete of the object will happen SOMETIME in
the future and I was just not waiting long enough (days weeks years?) I
always figured I was in this boat because it was taking a good deal of time
to remove the objects (i.e the node goes away but the interfaces don't
immediately go away). I have also seen this problem when I have seen a node
deleted and a interface deleted trap after removing the object using Edit |
Delete | From all submaps.

Maybe this is something that needs to be traced/dumped/logged with support.

[|]