nv-l

Re: Missing object

2001-12-12 10:08:33
Subject: Re: Missing object
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:08:33 -0500
You tried ovtopofix?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

BCP AT mead DOT com
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
12/12/2001 09:52 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion

        To:     IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>
        cc:
        Subject:        [NV-L] Missing object

Netview 7.1 for NT

I have an object that I can not find on my map and I can not force Netview
to discover it ( I put it in the seedfile ).
If I run "ovtopodump hostname" I see an entry for that object.  How do I
remove this object from the
database so Netview can rediscover it or how do I force it to show up on
the map?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Brad